A couple of days ago we started with a corporate account on Twitter (@bceonline). Our tweets are in English and German. As follower you’ll be the first to hear about new products or promotional offers. We also retweet interesting news and links on design and printing.
Now we’d like to celebrate with you the first steps of our little, newborn account For tomorrow, June 17th 2009, we’ll arrange a contest: the winner will get 500 customized transparent business.
For to be entered follow us on Twitter and retweet this invitation:
Follow @bceonline and RT to be entered to win your own transparent business cards. The 100th RT wins. Good luck!
The 100th RT of this message (sent by one of our followers) will win. If necessary the contest will be prolonged till the arrival of the 100th retweet. We’ll send a DM to the winner.
By the way, if you like this idea and participate in droves, we will arrange such contests frequently And now, good luck to you!
Edit: CONGRATULATIONS to MakeupAddict88 for the 100th retweet!!!
We’re looking forward to receiving her file in order to print nice transparent business cards for her
Read Full Post »
Posted in Polls, tagged Business Cards, claim, competency, free, poll, printers, slogan, transparency, voting, win, winner on January 27, 2009 |
Leave a Comment »
Hi everybody! We are currently looking for an appropriate catchy slogan.
First we were considering using ‘High-Touch Printing Service’, i.e. the well-established concept defining the importance of the human interaction in business transactions on the one hand, and counteracting the misuse of automation as a substitute for the ‘human touch’ on the other. Why ‘High-Touch Printing Service’? Because this model defines our approach to customer care, which next to using exclusive transparent materials helps us stand out from the crowd of printers, not to mention the online print shops. Nevertheless, as good as this line might work as a subtitle, it lacks the dynamics of an appealing slogan. Moreover, though an increasingly used term in our field, it might strike our customers as a strange technical jargon – and we don’t want to make it unnecessarily sophisticated, as it should ring a bell as soon as you hear it! This takes us to our second idea, which is focusing on our specialized transparent printing products with a slogan that sounds like: ‘…if you love it the transparent way’.
So, what do you think? You can have your say in this ‘decision-making process’. Get inside the online ‘polling booth’ and let us know your opinion on this. You can also pop in with some other new ideas not mentioned here. You might be the fortunate winner of some nice transparent business cards… and, if you like, of a presentation of your card in our showroom with a link attached. We’ll choose the idea we like best from all of your contributes.
The feedback below from our customers on our individuality is to awaken the creative muse of our new visitors, who haven’t got the chance to be ‘touched’ by our service so far:
- Gosh! What an amazing service! I’m completely astonished and will certainly recommend you to anyone interested!
- I’ve just received my business cards. They look really great!
- I’d first like to thank you for the prompt processing and the excellent communication.
- We are very thankful and appreciative for this level of customer service.
- Thanks a lot for the information and alike. I can’t stress it enough – such a service and support are quite rare. Keep it up ; )
- The service and communication were really excellent J
- It’s now two weeks that we’re using ‘your’ business cards and all of our clients and partners are enthusiastic. On one hand because they’ve never seen such kind of cards and on the other hand because the colors appear so astonishinly brilliant on the transparent substrate. Thank you for your great work!
- Thank you for your help, I really appreciate it. I must admit that such great customer-oriented service remains unfortunately very seldom.
- Thank you very much – the cards look fantastic!
So, if you like to have a look at some samples of our customers’ orders, please visit the showroom on our website:
And now let us have your say in the voting section! [Edit: Voting widget deleted after the campaign]
Update: Thank you everybody for voting and all the contributions we got by mail. The slogan we liked best and choose as our new claim is “Competency in Transparency“. So, our special thanks go to Katja Wiemer, who is the happy winner of custom-printed transparent business cards
Read Full Post »